PRINCETON DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES
Due to the ongoing outbreak of this novel coronavirus (COVID-19), our office is working to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy. At present, our office is open seeing patients for urgent issues only. As circumstances change, our hours and policies may need to change.
If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, confusion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, other signs of illness, or have been in or had contact with anyone known to have COVID-19, please call the office to reschedule your appointment. If you are experiencing an urgent dermatology issue, please let the receptionist know so that we may alert your Princeton Dermatology Associates provider.
Our providers are now offering Telemedicine/Virtual Video visits to address your needs:
Telemedicine / Virtual Video Visits:
• Can replace many in-person office visits until it is safe to return to normal operations
• Patients must have a smartphone (best), or computer with a web-camera and microphone
• Patients need to be able to use relatively simple technology such as video chat (e.g. FaceTime or Zoom)
• Available for all established PDA patients
• Available for New patients (if insured by Medicare, Horizon, Aetna, Cigna, United, Humana, Tricare). Other insurance carriers do yet not allow new patient visits.
To determine if a virtual visit will meet your needs, please call your local office to schedule (at the phone numbers on the right side of this page).